The administrator of the website is Input For You, International Blvd. , 55 Building L in 1070 Brussels, Tax Identification Number: BE 0473.984.560 .
Abbreviated version – key Information
We care about your privacy and value your time. That is why we have prepared a short version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- By creating a user account, editing your profile, placing orders, subscribing to the newsletter, submitting a complaint or simply contacting us, you provide us with information about you that includes your personal data. We guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be made available to any third party without your explicit consent.
- We use Google Analytics tools that collect anonymous information about your visits to the website such as the subpages that you have viewed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
- We use MailChimp mailing system which involves the use of Rocket Science Ltd cookies for the MailChimp service.
- We use Disqus comments system which involves the use of Disqus Inc. cookies.
- We use first-party cookies, so you can comfortably use the site and receive support.
If the above information is not enough for you, you will find further details below.
The Administrator of your personal data, in accordance with the Act on the Protection of personal data, is Input For You, International Blvd. , 55 Building L in 1070 Brussels, Tax Identification Number: BE 0473.984.560 .
Purposes, legal bases and specified period of personal data processing are described separately for each purpose of data processing (see the provisions below for a detailed description of the different purposes of data processing).
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- the right to request access to your personal data as well as its rectification, removal or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent has been previously given,
- the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data.
The above mentioned rights can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in art. 16 – 21 of GDPR, by writing us an e-mail to the address email@example.com. We may refuse to exercise certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in conflict with the legitimate purpose of the data we process. For example, we may refuse to delete personal data specified in your order until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract.
Providing personal data is always voluntary, but necessary in order to create an account, place an order, sign up for a newsletter, make a complaint or contact us.
We guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data made available to us. We ensure that all security measures and personal data protection required by provisions of the Act on the Protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Expertmedia, Eekstuk 2 in 9030 Ghent to store data on the server,
- Rocket Science Group // 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 – in order to use the MailChimp mailing system.
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of adequate security measures and personal data protection required by law.
In connection with the use of the MailChimp system, personal data is transferred to a third country (USA). Don’t worry though. The MailChimp system provider joined Privacy Shield programme, which means that it guarantees an adequate level of protection of personal data required by European regulations.
User account. By creating a user account, you must provide your basic data.
You can modify data included in your account at any time using the options available after logging in to your account.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data included in your account is the performance of the contract on maintaining user’s account, which is concluded with the administrator on the basis of the Terms of Service.
Data included in your account is processed for the period of your account activity, that is, for the duration of the contract on maintaining user’s account referred to above. You can delete your account at any time, which will also result in the removal of your personal data from the database. However, remember that deleting your account does not result in the removal of your placed orders’ details.
Placing an order. When placing an order, you must provide data necessary to complete the order.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data included in your account is the performance of the contract, which is concluded with the administrator on the basis of the Terms of Service.
The data provided in the order form will be stored in the database and will be stored there until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. Each order is recorded in the database as a separate item.
Invoices. If we issue an invoice for the placed order, we process your data to the extent necessary to issue the invoice. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fulfilment of the legal obligation to issue the invoice. In addition, all issued invoices are included in the accounting documentation. As a result your, the data will be processed as part of this documentation for the period required by law.
Complaints. If you submit a complaint, you provide us with data contained therein. We process this data in order to complete the complaint procedure.
In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fulfilment of our legal obligations related to the complaint procedure.
Newsletter. By subscribing to the newsletter, you provide us with your personal data such as your name and e-mail address. We process this data in order to send you the newsletter.
In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent expressed by selecting an adequate check box when subscribing to the newsletter.
The data provided in the newsletter subscription form will be stored in the mailing system database for the duration of the website activity, unless you decide not to receive the newsletter which will result in deleting the data from the database.
E-mail contact. By contacting us through e-mail, you provide us with your e-mail address which shall be associated with the sender. What is more, in the message you can include other personal information.
In this case, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is your consent resulting from initiating contact with us.
Your personal data provided as part of an e-mail is processed only to respond to your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Cookies are small pieces of text information stored on your end device (computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure the proper and expected functioning of the website,
- remember you logging into your account each time you visit the website,
- remember your settings during and between visits to the site,
- ensure proper functioning of the support and sales process,
- improve the speed and security of the website,
- use analytical tools,
- use comments system,
- use marketing tools.
More details can be found below.
First-party cookies. There are two types of cookies: first-party cookies and third-party cookies. We use first-party cookies in order to ensure proper functionality of the website, and for the following purposes:
- proper operation of the cart and the ordering process,
- determining if you are logged in or not,
- remembering your login,
- recording the acceptance of the Terms of Service,
- providing support.
Third-party cookies. Our website, like most of today’s websites, uses functions provided by third parties which involve the use of third-party cookies. The use of these types of files is described below.
The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google into our website’s code This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies.
Details related to the use of information collected by Google as part of our use of Google Analytics as part of our site can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/.
Marketing tools. We use MailChimp mailing system. As a result, Rocket Science Group cookies are used in connection for the MailChimp service.
Use of the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is hosted. Each query sent to the server is stored in server logs.
Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, browser and operating system information. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
Data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific entities using the Website and is not used by the Administrator to identify any User.
Server logs are stored solely for the purposes of administration of the Website. Their content is not revealed to any other entity beside persons authorized to administer the server.